The Moscow-based Russian Women's Financial Network (RWFN) provides technical assistance, including consulting, formal training, informal exchange opportunities, and networking opportunities.
What does WFN stand for?
WFN stands for Women's Financial Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WFN
We have 12 other meanings of WFN in our Acronym Attic
- Wet Fluorescent Magnetic Particle Examination
- Wood Floor Maintenance Technician
- Workshop on Formal Methods and Telecommunications
- World Federation of Music Therapy, Inc. (est. 1985)
- World Federation of Map/Top Users' Group
- World Federation of Methodist and Uniting Church Women
- Works for Me Wednesday
- World Federation of Methodist Women
- Water Footprint Network (Netherlands)
- Weapons & Facilities, Navy
- Women's Funding Network (San Francisco, CA)
- World Famous Nobodies (band)
- World Federation of Neurology
- World Financial Network (banking and credit)
- World Fishing Network (online TV network)
- World Footy News (Australian football website)
- Worldwide Faith News
- Worldwide Fund for Nature
- Wrong Forum Noob
- Well Fed Neighbor Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
A passionate innovator at the nexus of consumer finances and technology, Jennifer previously founded Women's Financial Network (now a division of Siebert Financial) and WeSeed, a Wall Street-meets-Facebook investment education site now used in hundreds of schools.
Olt, JD, MBA and founder of Women's Financial Network of Bedford, MA.
Openshaw, founder of Women's Financial Network and now CEO of Openshaw's Family Financial Network, appears frequently on programs such as CNN, Dr.
: Kathleen Campion, host, Bloomberg Television (Moderator) Mandee Heller, vice chairman, Women's Financial Network, Muriel Siebert & Co, Inc.
As an active member in her community, Marsha participates in New York Women's Agenda, the Board of Advisors of the Women's Leadership Initiative at Harvard's Kennedy School, the Board of the Women's Business Enterprise National Council, the Merrill Lynch Diversity Advisory Council, the American Express Open Network Advisory Council and the advisory councils of Women's Financial Network, the International Women's Forum and Enterprising Women.
today announced a targeted joint marketing agreement between Women's Financial Network at Siebert (WFN at Siebert), a wholly owned subsidiary of Siebert Financial Corp.
She serves on the Board of advisors of the Women's Leadership Initiative at Harvard's Kennedy School, the Board of the Women's Business Enterprise National Council, Women's Financial Network, and is a member of the International Women's Forum and New York Women's Agenda.