The national women's body -- the Women's Cricket Association of India ( WCAI) -- merged with the BCCI about five years ago when the International Cricket Council asked all Test- playing countries to have one joint national body.
What does WCAI stand for?
WCAI stands for Women's Cricket Association of India (est. 1973)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCAI
We have 6 other meanings of WCAI in our Acronym Attic
- Washington County Arkansas Genealogical Society
- Western Colorado Association for Gifted and Talented (Grand Junction, CO)
- World Congress of Accounting Historians
- Western Colorado Area Health Education Center
- Washington County Arts, Heritage and Humanities Coalition (Hillsboro, OR)
- Web Content Accessibility Initiative
- West Coast Aquarium Industries (San Diego, CA)
- Wireless Cable Association International
- Wireless Communications Association International (Washington, DC)
- Wisconsin Chapter of the Appraisal Institute (Milwaukee, WI)
- Washington Center for Assisted Living (Tumwater, WA)
- West Catholic Athletic League (California)
- West Coast Athletic League (California)
- Washington County Adult Learning Center (Wakefield, RI)
- Westmoreland County Agricultural Land Preservation (Pennsylvania)
- Web Cam
- West Coast Asset Management (est. 2000)
- Western Canada Aviation Museum (Winnipeg, Maintoba, Canada)
- Wet Collectieve Afwikkeling Massaschade (Dutch: Collective Mass Claims Settlement Act; Netherlands; est. 2005)
- Wide Context Acoustic Modeling
Samples in periodicals archive:
His ' ailing' mother, Shakti Rani Sharma, was busy addressing a Women's Cricket Association of India press conference at her family- owned Piccadilly Hotel in Chandigarh last Saturday.
Shakti Rani was announcing an under- 19 national women's cricket tournament in the company of Nutan Gavaskar, the secretary of Women's Cricket Association of India.