Truong, who has remained in custody without bail for nearly three years at the Chicopee Women's Correctional Center, was released after arriving at the courthouse yesterday.
What does WCC stand for?
WCC stands for Women's Correctional Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WCC
We have 453 other meanings of WCC in our Acronym Attic
- Wireless Communications Council
- Wisconsin Catholic Conference (Madison, WI)
- Wisconsin Conservation Congress
- Wolf Conservation Center (South Salem, NY)
- Wolverhampton City Council (UK)
- Women and Children's Crisis Center (Uganda)
- Women's Capital Corporation
- Women's Chamber of Commerce
- Women's Christian College (Chennai, India)
- Women's Construction Collective (Jamaica)
- Women's Cross Country (various schools)
- Woodfield Country Club (Florida)
- Woodland Community College (California)
- Woodward-Clyde Consultants
- Worcester Center for Crafts (Worcester, Massachusetts, USA)
- Worcestershire County Council
- Work Center Code
- Work Colleges Consortium
- Work Control Center
- Work Control Certificate (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sautner according to media reports sentenced Lohan to four months behind bars and 480 hours of community service, which will be spent, as mandated by the court, in a morgue and women's correctional center.
The state plans to either appeal Dawson's ruling or retry Pinkston, meaning the 58-year-old woman, who was sentenced to a minimum 20 years in prison, will remain incarcerated at Florence McClure Women's Correctional Center in North Las Vegas.
After interviews with inmates serving life sentences in the Women's Correctional Center in Canon City, Colorado, Davis and her cast of six dance about lives diminished to the smallest detail: a spotless refrigerator, a table set just so, children kept unnaturally quiet, anything to avoid the daily threat of an explosion.
Truong remains in custody without bail at the Chicopee Women's Correctional Center.
The facilities under Boatwright's watch will be the Milwaukee Women's Correctional Center, the Robert E.
Oregon Women's Correctional Center and Columbia River Correctional Institution, Oregon)
The Western Massachusetts Regional Women's Correctional Center will house more than 200 inmates from Hampden, Berkshire, Hampshire and Franklin Counties.