GAO-06-109 November 14, 2005 In April 2003, Women's Capital Corporation submitted an application to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requesting the marketing status of its emergency contraceptive pill(ECP), Plan B, be switched from prescription to over-the-counter (OTC).
What does WCC stand for?
WCC stands for Women's Capital Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WCC
We have 453 other meanings of WCC in our Acronym Attic
- Winnipeg Convention Centre (Canada)
- Winscombe Cricket Club (UK)
- Wire Color Code
- Wireless Channel Capacity
- Wireless Communications Council
- Wisconsin Catholic Conference (Madison, WI)
- Wisconsin Conservation Congress
- Wolf Conservation Center (South Salem, NY)
- Wolverhampton City Council (UK)
- Women and Children's Crisis Center (Uganda)
- Women's Chamber of Commerce
- Women's Christian College (Chennai, India)
- Women's Construction Collective (Jamaica)
- Women's Correctional Center
- Women's Cross Country (various schools)
- Woodfield Country Club (Florida)
- Woodland Community College (California)
- Woodward-Clyde Consultants
- Worcester Center for Crafts (Worcester, Massachusetts, USA)
- Worcestershire County Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Simultaneously, we continued to significantly invest in research and development projects, supported new product launches through sales force promotion and advertising, and increased our business development activities, as reflected by our acquisition of all rights to the transvaginal ring product for urinary incontinence, our acquisition of Women's Capital Corporation and our acquisition of the rights to the brand Loestrin(R) oral contraceptive products from Galen.
Plan B's manufacturer, Women's Capital Corporation, which filed for approval for the OTC switch, was acquired by Barr Laboratories in February.
However, to document the minimal risk that the method presents to minors, Women's Capital Corporation is sponsoring a study in conjunction with the University of California at San Francisco to examine the pharmacology of emergency contraception in adolescents.
Key Topics Covered: * Executive Summary * Introduction * Products * Fda Approves Barr's Generic Mirapex Tablets * Financial Results * Major Developments * Barr Pharmaceuticals Generic Companies Analysis * Contact Details Companies Mentioned: * Pliva * Enhance Pharmaceuticals * Wyeth * Endeavor Pharmaceuticals * Women's Capital Corporation * Shire Pharmaceuticals For more information visit http://www.
Sharon Camp, founder of FDA OTC/MAP applicant Women's Capital Corporation, convened global regional groups for MAP social marketing campaigns, pursuant to a consensus statement ratified by international abortion groups at a special conference in 1995 at Bellagio, Italy.
Companies Mentioned: - Endeavor Pharmaceuticals - Enhance Pharmaceuticals - Pliva - Shire Pharmaceuticals - Women's Capital Corporation - Wyeth For more information visit http://www.
and Women's Capital Corporation (WCC) today said that the U.