In 2004, Karen was a recipient of the "Rising Star Award" from the Women's Bond Club of New York.
What does WBCNY stand for?
WBCNY stands for Women's Bond Club of New York
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Whole Blood Clot Lysis Time
- West Broadway Community Ministry (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Whitney, Bailey, Cox & Magnani
- Wholesale Banking and Capital Markets (job sector)
- Wide Band Current Monitor (electrical current measuring)
- West Bend Community Memorial Library (West Bend, WI)
- Wachovia Bank Commercial Mortgage Trust
- Web-Based Course Management Tool (learning)
- Wide Band Communications Network
- Women's Business Center of North Alabama (Huntsville, AL)
- Washington Banking Company (stock symbol)
- Waveguide Below Cut-Off
- Wideband Controlled Oscillator
- Williamson-Burnet County Opportunities (Georgetown, TX)
- World Bank Country Office (various locations)
- World Breast Cancer Organization (Canada)
- World Blogger Championship of Online Poker
- Warner Bros. Consumer Products (Los Angeles, CA)
- Washed Buffy Coat Poor Red Cells
- Webasto Blue Cool Premium (air conditioner)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Watson is also a member of Women Corporate Directors, the National Association of Corporate Directors and the Women's Bond Club of New York.
Established in 1921, the Women's Bond Club of New York is one of the oldest professional organizations for women in finance.