Barbara Pilarski, Vice President, Business Development, Chrysler Group receives "Spirit of Leadership Award" from Women's Automotive Association International
What does WAAI stand for?
WAAI stands for Women's Automotive Association International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAAI
- Women's Auxiliary Air Force
- Wycombe Area Access for All (UK)
- Western Australian Amateur Football League
- Waveform Acquisition and Arbitrary Generator
- Wide-Area ATM Gateway (Sprint)
- Wild About Agility Gold Coast (Australia)
- We Are All Giant Nuclear Fireball Now Party
- Wisconsin Adopt A Golden Retriever, Inc.
- Western Australian Aboriginal Health Strategy (Australia)
- Woertendyke Adjah Associates, Inc. (New York)
- World Aikido Aikikai Inc. (martial arts association; Newark, DE)
- Woman's Auxiliary to the AIME
- Western Alliance for Assessment of International Physicians (Canada)
- Wisconsin Association of Academic Libraries
- Worcester Aluminium Alloys Limited (UK)
- Western Australian Adult Literacy Council Inc. (Australia)
- Washington Afro-American
- Washington Archery Muzzleloading
- Watermark Analysis and Assessment Model
- Wellesley Alumnae Affiliates in Multimedia
Samples in periodicals archive:
com is a member and 2007 corporate sponsor of the Women's Automotive Association International based in Detroit, MI, Chair of the UnitedSpinal.
com is a member and 2008 corporate sponsor of the Women's Automotive Association International based in Detroit, MI, Board member of the UnitedSpinal.
com is endorsed by the Women's Automotive Association International (http://www.
According to the Women's Automotive Association International, only 8 percent of the 20,000 new vehicle franchised dealerships in the US are woman owned.
Women's Automotive Association International (WAAI)
She also serves on the National Association of Manufacturers' Public Affairs Council, and is an active member of the Economic Club of Detroit and the Women's Automotive Association International.
She also is a member of the Advisory Board of the Richard Ivey School of Business; co-chair of the Toronto Chapter of the International Women's Forum; and a founding partner of the Canadian Chapter of Women's Automotive Association International.