3 /PRNewswire/ -- After a quarter century of operating as Women's Association for Women's Alternatives, the Swarthmore, PA- based organization announced its new name: PathWaysPA.
What does WAWA stand for?
WAWA stands for Women's Association for Women's Alternatives
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAWA
We have 16 other meanings of WAWA in our Acronym Attic
- World At War (game)
- Write-after-Write (computing)
- Water Authority of Western Australia
- Watershed Awareness to Watershed Action (Ohio)
- We Are Wide Awake (Clermont, Florida)
- We Are Women Activists Network (Somalia)
- Weirdo Alert Weirdo Alert (used when self or another person/mutant says or does something weird.)
- West Africa Wins Again
- Wide-Area Wireless Access
- Wilmington Area Whippet Association
- Washington-area Warning System
- We're All Wednesday Aren't We
- Westchester Association of Women Business Owners
- Walnut Avenue Women's Center (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Western Area Women's Coalition (Canada)
- Western Australia Water Corporation
- Western Australian Writers Centre
- Worked All Wisconsin Counties (award for contacting someone by CB in all of Wisconsin)
- Workshop on Applications of Wireless Communications
- Washington Area Wideband Communications System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Operating partners are: -- Ceiba -- Free Library/City of Philadelphia -- Greater Philadelphia Urban Affairs Coalition -- Greater Saint Matthew Baptist Church -- Philadelphia Citizens for Children and Youth -- Philadelphia Council AFL-CIO -- The Reinvestment Fund -- Transitional Work Corporation -- United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania -- Women's Association for Women's Alternatives, Inc.
Mental Health Association of Southeastern PA -- Mayor's Taskforce on Homeless Services -- National Alliance to End Homelessness -- National Lawyers Guild - Philadelphia Chapter -- A New Life Consumer Center -- Pennsylvania Low Income Housing Coalition -- People's Emergency Center -- Philadelphia Association of Community Development Corporations -- Philadelphia Health Management Corporation -- Philadelphia Higher Education Network for Neighborhood Development -- Philadelphia Unemployment Project -- Ridge Avenue Center/RHD -- Sisters of Mercy - Merion -- Saint Joseph's University -- Saint Thomas of Villanova Parrish Community -- Trevor's Campaign for the Homeless -- Women's Association for Women's Alternatives -- Women's Community Revitalization Project -- WOMENS WAY.