Woman of childbearing age should keep to a maximum of two portions a week.
What does WCBA stand for?
WCBA stands for Woman of Childbearing Age
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WCBA
We have 27 other meanings of WCBA in our Acronym Attic
- Western Chesapeake Bay Association
- Western Communities Business Associates, Inc. (Florida)
- Western Connecticut Baptist Association
- Westport Charterboat Association (Westport, WA)
- Will County Bar Association (Illinois)
- Williamson College of Business Administration (Ohio)
- Wilmington College Business Association
- Wiltshire Contract Bridge Association (United Kingdom)
- Winnebago County Bar Association (Illinois)
- Witness Cost Bill Assessed (Washington state courts)
- Women China Basketball Association
- Wong Chinese Boxing Association
- Wood County Bar Association (Bowling Green, Ohio)
- Woodstock Community Business Association (Woodstock, Oregon)
- Worcester County Bar Association (Massachusetts)
- Worcester County Beekeepers Association (Massachusetts)
- Worcestershire Contract Bridge Association
- Workers Compensation Board of Alberta (Canada)
- Western Colorado Buyer Brokers (Pagosa Springs, CO)
- WestLB Covered Bond Bank (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Every woman of childbearing age needs to know that taking a multivitamin containing 400 micrograms of folic acid (a B vitamin) every day, along with eating a diet rich in fortified foods and natural folates, helps prevent birth defects of the brain and spine.