Hinsley joins ITC from Wolf Creek Nuclear Operating Corporation, the operators of the Wolf Creek Generating Station in Kansas.
What does WCGS stand for?
WCGS stands for Wolf Creek Generating Station
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WCGS
We have 3 other meanings of WCGS in our Acronym Attic
- William Caspar Graustein Memorial Fund
- Windy City Gay Naturists (Chicago, IL; nudist group)
- West Coast Groundfish Observer Program (Portland, OR)
- Working Capital Guarantee Program
- Waterloo Centre for Groundwater Research (Canada)
- West Central Georgia Regional Hospital (Columbus, GA)
- Wake County Genealogical Society (North Carolina)
- Wallington County Grammar School (UK)
- Western Collaborative Group Study (heart disease research study)
- Winnipeg Classical Guitar Society (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- World Communication Group Services, Ltd. (various locations)
- Weekly Challenge Golf Tour (Chicago, IL)
- Workflow Content Glossary Translation (Oracle)
- World Council for Gifted and Talented Children, Inc.
- Wiltshire County Golf Union (UK)
- What Could Go Wrong
- West Central Georgia Workforce Investment Board
- Wales Centre for Health (UK; also seen as WCfH)
- Wall-Mountable Closet Housings
- Wasatch County Hospital (Heber City, UT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The original issuance of PCRRBs was used to refinance the cost of pollution control, sewage treatment, and solid waste disposal facilities at the Wolf Creek Generating Station located near the City of Burlington in Coffey County, Kansas.
25 /PRNewswire/ -- Enercon Services, Inc, (ENERCON) a Tulsa-based company with 15 offices nationwide, and DZ Atlantic, a leading provider of maintenance, modification and specialty services to the power generation market, have been selected by Wolf Creek Nuclear Operating Corporation (WCNOC) to provide engineering and construction services for the Wolf Creek Generating Station.
The Plan recognized the commercial operation of Wolf Creek Generating Station in 1985.
NYSE:WR) announced today that Wolf Creek Nuclear Operating Corporation, the operating company for Wolf Creek Generating Station, has informed its owners that the refueling and maintenance outage at Wolf Creek Generating Station will be extended.
WCNOC operates Wolf Creek Generating Station, which in 1995 produced more electricity than any other single generating unit in the United States.