The service will be provided to Wolf Creek Generating Station, located near Burlington, Kansas, and Ameren Missouri Callaway Energy Center in Callaway County, Missouri.
What does WCGS stand for?
WCGS stands for Wolf Creek Generating Station
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WCGS
We have 3 other meanings of WCGS in our Acronym Attic
- William Caspar Graustein Memorial Fund
- Windy City Gay Naturists (Chicago, IL; nudist group)
- West Coast Groundfish Observer Program (Portland, OR)
- Working Capital Guarantee Program
- Waterloo Centre for Groundwater Research (Canada)
- West Central Georgia Regional Hospital (Columbus, GA)
- Wake County Genealogical Society (North Carolina)
- Wallington County Grammar School (UK)
- Western Collaborative Group Study (heart disease research study)
- Winnipeg Classical Guitar Society (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- World Communication Group Services, Ltd. (various locations)
- Weekly Challenge Golf Tour (Chicago, IL)
- Workflow Content Glossary Translation (Oracle)
- World Council for Gifted and Talented Children, Inc.
- Wiltshire County Golf Union (UK)
- What Could Go Wrong
- West Central Georgia Workforce Investment Board
- Wales Centre for Health (UK; also seen as WCfH)
- Wall-Mountable Closet Housings
- Wasatch County Hospital (Heber City, UT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Water jet peening, which is used to prevent stress corrosion cracking inside nuclear reactor containers, will be provided for the Wolf Creek Generating Station in Kansas and the Ameren Missouri Callaway Energy Center in Missouri in 2016, when they will be offline for a refueling outage.
Hinsley joins ITC from Wolf Creek Nuclear Operating Corporation, the operators of the Wolf Creek Generating Station in Kansas.
KG&E owns a 47% interest in the Wolf Creek Generating Station.
On August 17, 1995, Western Resources filed a regulatory plan to accelerate depreciation on the Wolf Creek Generating Station and simultaneously reduce rates for KGE electric retail customers.
Great Plains Energy (NYSE:GXP) announced the extension of the regularly scheduled refueling and maintenance outage for Wolf Creek Generating Station that began on October 18.
The Plan recognized the commercial operation of Wolf Creek Generating Station in 1985.
NYSE:WR) announced today that Wolf Creek Nuclear Operating Corporation, the operating company for Wolf Creek Generating Station, has informed its owners that the refueling and maintenance outage at Wolf Creek Generating Station will be extended.