She has run the Witton Lodge Community Association for many years during a time of transformation and regeneration on the estate and was given an MBE for services for the community.
What does WLCA stand for?
WLCA stands for Witton Lodge Community Association (est. 1994; Perry Common, Birmingham, England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WLCA
We have 7 other meanings of WLCA in our Acronym Attic
- World Leadership Congress
- World Literacy Canada (India)
- World Logging Championship (forestry competition)
- World's Last Chance (Christian community)
- Worm-Like Chain
- Washington Landscape Contractors Association
- Waterbury LaSalle Community Association (Bronx, NY)
- West Laurel Civic Association (Laurel, MD)
- Whole Life Cost Analysis (civil infrastructure construction and operation)
- Wilde Lake Community Association (Columbia, MD)
- Watts Labor Community Action Committee (Los Angeles, CA)
- Whole Layer Core Biopsy (bladder cancer)
- Wireless LAN Cardbus
- Warren Lasch Conservation Center (Charleston, SC)
- West Lake Country Club (Augusta, GA)
- West Lothian Chamber of Commerce (Scotland, UK)
- Williams Lake Conservation Company (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Williamsport-Lycoming Chamber of Commerce (Pennsylvania)
- Windsor Locks Congregational Church (Windsor Locks, CT)
- Wings of Love Community Church (South Williamsport, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two Eds were at Witton Lodge Community Association in Perry Common for one of the final events of the local election campaign.
The woman died in the blaze at Sycamore Court, a sheltered housing complex run by Witton Lodge Community Association, in Buxton Road on the Perry Common estate in Erdington.
I have seen the nests and eggs destroyed on a regular basis, either through natural causes or vandalism," said Linda, who is director of the Witton Lodge Community Association.
Witton Lodge Community Association in Perry Common was awarded Guide Neighbourhood status and is set to receive a grant of more than pounds 100,000.
Linda Hines is awarded an MBE for services to the community in north Birmingham as director of Witton Lodge Community Association, which owns 167 rented properties on the Perry Common Estate.
The project is the work of Witton Lodge Community Association, Servite Houses and Bromford Carinthia Housing Association.
Linda Hines, from the Witton Lodge Community Association, said: "It has taken about seven years to get this games area installed.