Sales of deferred annuities and immediate annuities without life contingencies were $12.
What does WOLC stand for?
WOLC stands for Without Life Contingencies (insurance supplementary contract)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WOLC
We have 1 other meaning of WOLC in our Acronym Attic
- Work on Line
- Working Out Loud (peer support group)
- World of Legends (Utopia game server)
- World Online
- Wow Out Loud (internet slang)
- Washington Office on Latin America
- Weighted Overlap Add (mathematics)
- Western Outlaw-Lawman History Association
- Worlds of Late Antiquity (website; University of Pennsylvania)
- Web Online Analytical Processing
- Word of Life Church (St. Joseph, Missouri)
- Word of Life Christian Center (Lone Tree, CO)
- West Oak Lane Charter School (Philadelphia, PA)
- West Oahu Library District (Pearl City, HI)
- Warrant Officer Leader Development Action Plan (US Army)
- Web of Life Enterprises (Sterling, KS)
- White Organic Light-Emitting Diode
- Warrant Officer Liberation Front
- Witless One Line Followup
- Wolverhampton Online Learning Framework (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sales of deferred annuities and immediate annuities without life contingencies were $24.
Sales of deferred annuities and immediate annuities without life contingencies were $50.