It is optimally prepared for the various measuring tasks within wafer metrology.
What does WIW stand for?
WIW stands for Within Wafer (variation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WIW
We have 16 other meanings of WIW in our Acronym Attic
- Women in the Visual and Literary Arts (Houston, TX)
- Wharton International Volunteer Program (Wharton School; University of Pennsylvania; Philadelphia, PA)
- Werkgroep Informatica of the Vrije Universiteit (Dutch: Informatics Working Group of the Vrije University; Amsterdam; Netherlands)
- Wissensmanagement in Virtuellen Unternehmen (German: Knowledge Management in Virtual Enterprise)
- Wet Inschakeling Werkzoekenden
- What I Wore (blog)
- What's It Worth?
- Whatever It Was
- When I Work (software)
- Will It Work?
- Woodland-in-Waverly (neighborhood; Nashville, TN)
- Work Is Worship (temporary employment; Grass Valley, CA)
- WSMO (Web Service Modelling Ontology) Implementation Workshop
- Whidbey Island Writers Association (Freeland, WA)
- Wilson's Warbler (bird species Wilsonia pusilla)
- When I Was a Child
- When I Was A Lad/Lass
- West Indies Women Cricket Federation (Barbados)
- West Indian Whistling-Duck (Dendrocygna arborea)
- What I Would Do
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is provided a polishing pad which is satisfactory in planarity, within wafer uniformity and polishing rate, and produces less change in polishing rate.
Using InfinityQS software, Raytheon is able to chart and monitor variations lot-to-lot, wafer-to-wafer, and die-to-die within wafers.
Having high throughput measurement capabilities and enabling pre and post measurement, the system facilitates wafer-to-wafer and within wafer controls.
Willis began his career in semiconductors within wafer fabrication operations, grew through the ranks to manage multiple fabs, and then took sales and general management roles in small and medium-size semiconductor-related businesses.
Based on Mattson's production-proven RTP technology, the Helios incorporates several proprietary design features, including dual-side wafer heating, which reduces pattern-related temperature effects, a unique model-based temperature control system insuring within wafer and wafer-to-wafer uniformity and repeatability and a transport mechanism that delivers throughput rates in excess of 120 wafers per hour.
BAW device yield is directly linked to thickness and material quality of the piezoelectric layer and Trikon has developed a number of key technology enablers in the arena of insulator deposition, surface treatments to enable correct filter quality on multiple electrode types, and most importantly thickness control within wafer and wafer to wafer.
Enhanced diagnostic capability (including remote diagnosis) reducing unscheduled downtime through simplified fault identification -- Direct manual control to accelerate maintenance and troubleshooting -- Enhanced upgrade capability, allowing easier and faster system upgrades -- SEMI standards compliant (SEMI E95, SEMI E58, ARAMS, SEMI E30, GEM) -- Increased level of modularity -- Reduced handling times (improving throughput) -- Reduced footprint -- Decreased consumables usage -- Real-time data logging -- Advanced job scheduling -- Deep silicon etch rates up to 20 um/min and uniformities of +/- 3% (both within wafer and wafer-to-wafer) -- Deposition rates of BPSG cladding layers for planar optical wave guides increased by 3.