Practitioners should also be aware that this defect changes markedly with age, typically from with-the-rule astigmatism (cylinder axis approximately 180[degrees]) in childhood and early adulthood to against-the-rule astigmatism (cylinder axis approximately 90[degrees]) in presbyopia.
What does WTR stand for?
WTR stands for With-The-Rule Astigmatism
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WTR
We have 61 other meanings of WTR in our Acronym Attic
- Welterusten (Dutch: sleep well)
- Werkgroep Traumarevalidatie (Dutch)
- Western Test Range
- Westinghouse Test Reactor
- White Tail Resort (Ivor, VA)
- William T Riker (Star Trek character)
- Willingness to Return (consumer satisfaction rating)
- Wind Tunnel Road
- Wireless Technology Research
- Wireless Telegraphy Register (UK)