My mom was a hippie, so I grew up with The Beatles.
What does WTB stand for?
WTB stands for With the Beatles (Beatles album)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WTB
We have 38 other meanings of WTB in our Acronym Attic
- What the Buck
- What the Butt?
- What's the best
- Where's the Beef?
- Who's the Boss? (TV show)
- Wife to Be
- Wilderness Trail Bikes, Inc.
- Willing to Buy
- Wing Tip Brake (aircraft actuation systems)
- Wire Train Bus (rail transportation)
- With the Boys
- Working Trial Balance
- Worldwide Technology Business (Booz Allen Hamilton)
- Wouldn't That Be (Internet chat)
- Wrap Tailbiting A Posteriori Probability
- Whos The Boss 168 (est. 1988; Malaysia)
- Washington Thoroughbred Breeders Association (est. 1940; horse breeding; Washington)
- Where the Boys Aren't (adult film series)
- Winslow Township Basketball Association (New Jersey)
- Wisconsin Transportation Builders Association (Madison, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1963, with the Beatles attracting unprecedented levels of interest in the Britain, Aspinall was joined by Mal Evans, a 28-year-old former telephone engineer and doorman at the Cavern Club.
Says Crowe: ``There's got to be enough bandwidth in the world for `Breakfast With the Beatles.
Record label mogul and Allen Klein, who fell in and out of favor with the Beatles and the Rolling Stones, died after battling Alzheimer's disease, his spokesman said.
com CAPTION(S): 2 photos Photo: (1) Vince Calandra, second from left, wears Ed Sullivan's mop top wig as he fills in for George Harrison during the camera rehearsal with the Beatles.
Gidget Bates Fitzpatrick, Burbank ``I was 6 years old when I first saw and fell in love with the Beatles on 'The Ed Sullivan Show.
Fab Four expert Chris Carter, host of the popular Sunday-morning show, ``Breakfast with the Beatles,'' on KLSX-FM (97.