Mr Moss, who was embroiled in an affair scandal in 2009, will be replaced on an interim basis by incoming chairman John McFarlane, who will become executive deputy chairman with immediate effect and executive chairman from July 1.
What does WIE stand for?
WIE stands for With Immediate Effect (FAA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WIE
We have 27 other meanings of WIE in our Acronym Attic
- World-Wide Integrated Digital Telecommunications
- When In Doubt Throw It Out
- Worldwide Integrated Digital Telecommunications Systems
- World Information Distributed University
- When In Danger, When In Doubt, Run In Circles, Scream And Shout
- When in Doubt Whip It Out
- What Is Enlightenment (magazine)
- Wideband Interface Equipment
- Windows Internet Explorer
- Winning Is Everything
- Women in Engineering (various locations)
- Women in Enterprise (East Midlands Development Agency; England, UK)
- Wisconsin Emu Association
- Wisconsin Indian Education Association (education advocacy group; Keshena, WI; est.1985)
- Washington Insurance Examining Bureau (Seattle, WA)
- Western Interstate Energy Board
- Washington International Education Council
- Washington International Educational Center
- Western Illinois Education Consortium
- Women in Engineering Committee (IEEE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Redpath will leave Kingsholm with immediate effect after recent poor results which have seen the club slip to seventh in the table.
The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority announced an up-to-five-percent rise in petroleum products with immediate effect, reported Geo News Saturday.
Nazir Hussain Shah (BS-19 Officer of Agriculture Department) Director, Agricultural Research Station, Bamkhel, Swabi and posted him as Director General, Agricultural Research, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar in his own pay and scale, against the vacant post, in the public interest with immediate effect.
17 December 2010 Crystal Amber Fund Limited (the "Company") Change of Board Responsibilities The Company announces that Mr William Collins, the Chairman of the Company, is to be appointed as a member of the Company's Audit Committee with immediate effect.
Bundesliga club Stuttgart said Wednesday they had released former Spurs coach Christian Gross with immediate effect after a poor start to the season that sees them bottom of the table with three points.
He will be succeeded with immediate effect by Coadjutor Bishop John Tong, the statement said.
Mohammed Asif has vowed to clear his name after the Pakistan Cricket Board suspended him with immediate effect, a day after the Indian Premier League confirmed that the bowler had failed a drugs test.