The primary outcome of the study was HQOL, measured on the Wisconsin Upper Respiratory Symptom Survey (WURSS-21), an outcome instrument with good reliability, responsiveness and convergence with other measures.
What does WURSS stand for?
WURSS stands for Wisconsin Upper Respiratory Symptom Survey
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- West Ukrainian Resource Center (est. 1994)
- Wood Ultrastructure Research Centre
- Worldnet User's Reference Desk
- Wireless Universal Resource File
- Web User Reference Group (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology; Melbourne, Australia)
- Wisconsin United Residence Hall Association
- Walker User Risk Index
- Watershed Urban Runoff Management Program (San Diego Bay)
- Wake Up and Report Problem
- Wender Utah Rating Scale
- Wideband, Uniform Rate, and Smooth Truncation (NMR spectroscopy)
- Wisconsin Urban and Rural Transit Association
- Wake Up Screaming (rock music club; UK)
- Washington Union Station (Washington, DC)
- Water Use Survey (Texas)
- Whole Unit Spare
- Windows Update Service (Microsoft)
- World University Service
- West University Softball Association (Texas)
- Windows Update Standalone Installer (Microsoft)