The specimen was sent to the Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene (WSLH), and an influenza A virus was isolated by shell vial tissue cell culture (MDCK cells, WSLH, Madison, WI, USA).
What does WSLH stand for?
WSLH stands for Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene (also seen as SLH; Madison, Wisconsin)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of WSLH in our Acronym Attic
- Western States Learning Corporation (Cheyenne, WY)
- Wyoming Student Loan Corporation
- Western States Land Commissioners Association
- Washington State Liquor Control Board
- Western Service Learning Days (annual Narcotics Anonymous convention)
- Windsor-Severance Library District (Windsor, CO)
- Washington State Law Enforcement Association
- Western Somali Liberation Front (political and military party, 1970s Somalia)
- Western States Legal Foundation
- Wu, Schatz, Lendvay, Fang, Harding (chemistry team)
- Western and Southern Life Insurance Company
- Washington State Law and Justice Advisory Council
- Warm Springs Little League (Fremont, CA)
- West Side Little League (West Chester, Pennsylvania)
- Wisconsin State Law Library (Madison, WI)
- West Sugar Land Little League (Sugar Land, TX)
- Weapon System Lifecycle Management
- Windows Server Lifecycle Management
- Western States Leadership Network
- Wall Switch Lock Out (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pilot program began one year ago as a collaborative effort between the Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in Milwaukee and the Jeffrey Modell Foundation.
As a full-service proficiency-testing provider approved by HCFA (Health Care Financing Administration; now, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services or CMS), the Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene proficiency testing (WSLH PT) program also made changes to bring it into compliance with CLIA 88.
This study concluded that none of the four ferrous foundry landfills generated groundwater samples with detectable levels near the waste boundary of any of the 45,000 organic compounds available in the Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene GC-MS scan library.
of Wisconsin's School of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, and Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene, this report was produced with the intention of identifying improved methods for detecting the presence in water supplies of mycobacteria of the M.
Note: the Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene does not routinely test Salmonella isolates for resistance to ceftiofur, a third-generation cephalosporin that is related to ceftriaxone.
About the Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene The State Laboratory of Hygiene is Wisconsin's Public Health Laboratory.
CAP Survey specimens were analyzed in duplicate on 2 days in three laboratories: the Reference Standards Laboratory of the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, the Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene, and the Reference Laboratory of Ortho Clinical Diagnostics.