A look at the effort to retrain the workforce Wisconson As part of the Wisconsin Regional Training Partnership, a number of metal-working firms, in conjunction with the AFL-CIO, used an abandoned mill building to set up a teaching factory to train workers with needed skills.
What does WRTP stand for?
WRTP stands for Wisconsin Regional Training Partnership (Milwaukee, WI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRTP
We have 2 other meanings of WRTP in our Acronym Attic
- Waste Reduction Task Force (Canada)
- White River Timber Framing (New Haven, VT)
- World Radio TV Handbook
- Wessex Round Table of Inventors (UK)
- Wisconsin Regional Teen Institute
- Worker's Right To Know
- Wisconsin Right to Life
- Workshop on RTL and High-Level Testing
- Wheat Rust Trap Nursery
- Wireless Real-Time Protocol
- Workshop on Real-Time Programming
- Writing Road to Reading (learn-to-read program)
- Water Right Tracking System (database; Washington)
- We Rule This State (Texas A&M University)
- Welfare Reform Tracking System (New York)
- Western Regional Trustee Symposium
- Work Request Tracking Sub-System
- With Respect to Time (math term; jazz band)
- Warhead Replacement Tactical Telemetry Module
- World Radio and Television Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other organizations receiving a Northwestern Mutual Foundation grant include: Organization Program COA Youth and Family Services Family-Centered Program Commonbond Communities Career Advantage Services Journey House Urban Careers Institute Local Initiatives Support Corporation Building Sustainable Communities Milwaukee Development Corporation Economic Development Programs with Milwaukee 7 Milwaukee Habitat for Humanity House Sponsorships Safe & Sound Midtown Neighborhood Initiative Silver Spring Neighborhood Center Silver Spring/Havenwoods Employment Initiative Social Development Milwaukee Asset Building United Migrant Opportunity Services GED Bridge to Career Pathways Program Wisconsin Regional Training Partnership, Inc.