The Wisconsin Regional Primate Research Center is one of eight primate centers supported by the National Institutes of Health.
What does WRPRC stand for?
WRPRC stands for Wisconsin Regional Primate Research Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Western Region Pest Management Center
- Water Resources Planning and Management Division (American Society of Civil Engineers)
- What Really Pisses Me Off (Eons.com community group)
- Wheaton Regional Park Neighborhood Association (Maryland)
- Water Resources Protection Ordinance (Santa Clara Valley Water District; San Jose, CA)
- Wetlands Reserve Plan of Operations (US FWS)
- Water Resource Protection Overlay District (Westwood, MA)
- Water Resource Protection Plan
- Western Regional Pollution Prevention Network (represents Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, tribal lands and trust territories)
- Weld, Riley, Prenn & Ricci (law firm; Eau Claire, WI)
- Wetlands Restoration and Pollution Reduction Project (World Bank)
- Waitakere Ranges Protection Society (New Lynn, New Zealand)
- Waterloo Regional Police Service (Canada)
- Wetaskiwin Regional Public Schools (Alberta, Canada)
- Wisconsin Rapids Public Schools (Wisconsin Rapids, WI)
- Woodlands Ring Primary School (Singapore)
- World Rock Paper Scissors Society
- Walker River Paiute Tribe (Schurz, NV)
- Wisconsin Railway Preservation Trust
- Welsh Rural Postgraduate Unit (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's the morning feeding at the Wisconsin Regional Primate Research Center in Madison.
DuBois spent more than 15 years as an information-processing consultant for the Wisconsin Regional Primate Research Center at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.