Wisconsin Public Health Association members used multiple strategies to advocate for public health, including meeting with congressional office staff, attending listening sessions and public hearings with elected officials, and writing letters to the editor.
What does WPHA stand for?
WPHA stands for Wisconsin Public Health Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WPHA
We have 8 other meanings of WPHA in our Acronym Attic
- Waite Phillips Hall of Education (building; Los Angeles, CA)
- Weight in Proportion to Height
- West Pennant Hills (city region; New South Wales, Australia)
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Wiener Philharmoniker (German: Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra)
- Wirral Partnership Homes (UK)
- Words Per Hour
- Walden Pond Homeowners Association
- Western Performance Horse Association
- Winter Park Historical Association (Florida)
- Woodsworth Park Homeowners Association
- World Penny Hockey Association
- World Puddle Hopping Association
- Wyoming Pharmacy Association
- Wyoming Public Health Association
- Werkplaats Handboek
- We Play Heaps But We Still Suck (gaming clan)
- Well Persons' Health Check (survey; Australia)
- Western Pacific High Commission (est. 1877; various locations)
- White Plains Hospital Center (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carol received numerous awards, including awards from Wisconsin Nurses Association, American Public Health Association-Public Health Nursing Services, Wisconsin Public Health Association and Marquette College of Nursing.
Inzeo is a member of the Wisconsin Public Health Association pursuing her doctorate in public health at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
The Wisconsin Public Health Association is the lead community partner in a five-year project to increase diversity among the state's public health workers.
Without Harm, the Wisconsin Public Health Association, Wisconsin healthcare industry, and Clean Wisconsin.
Hintzman, a member of the Wisconsin Public Health Association, "stepped up to the plate all year" and filled in when chair-elect Nancy Shapiro, MA, RN, was unable to make several meetings, Cooksley said.
The Wisconsin Public Health Association and the Wisconsin Association of Local Health Departments and Boards jointly selected Robson for the honor.
With a goal of explaining what public health professionals do, the Wisconsin Public Health Association invited the state's undergraduate and graduate students to create three- to five-minute films.