Among the laboratories that had early access to the new Amplifex[TM] reagents was the Wisconsin National Primate Research Center & Institute for Clinical & Translational Research at the University of Wisconsin-Madison As part of their study into the metabolomics systems of primates, their scientists had struggled to achieve the sensitivity levels necessary to examine 1, 25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3.
What does WNPC stand for?
WNPC stands for Wisconsin National Primate Research Center (US NIH funding)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WNPC
We have 2 other meanings of WNPC in our Acronym Attic
- Will Not Proceed
- Wireless Number Portability (FCC)
- World News and Prophecy
- Washington Nuclear Plant 2
- Washington Newspaper Publishers Association
- Western National Parks Association
- World News Press Agencies
- Washington National Primate Center (Seattle, WA)
- West Nottingham Presbyterian Church (Colora, MD)
- White Nile Petroleum Company (est. 1981; Sudan)
- Worcester Nursing Pipeline Consortium (Worcester, MA)
- West Norfolk Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Western North Pacific Central Water
- Washington's National Park Fund
- World Natural Powerlifting Federation
- Wisconsin Network for Peace and Justice (Madison, WI)
- Warren Newport Public Library (Illinois)
- West Newton Public Library (West Newton, PA)
- Western Nevada Pistol League (pistol shooting club; Reno, NV)
- Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting
Samples in periodicals archive:
A study published online today in the prestigious Nature Medicine journal reports that researchers at the Wisconsin National Primate Research Center have explored a new high-throughput method for decoding one of the most critical genomic regions for the immune system.
Wisconsin National Primate Research Center and the Pennington Biomedical Research Center in Baton Rouge, in separate studies, are looking how calorie restriction not only extends life, but also increases energy as the body ages.