Founded in 1846, the Wisconsin Historical Society is one of the largest, and most active state historical societies in the United States.
What does WHS stand for?
WHS stands for Wisconsin Historical Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WHS
We have 213 other meanings of WHS in our Acronym Attic
- Wilson Historical Society (New York)
- Wilsonville High School
- Wilton High School (CT, USA)
- Winchester High School (Winchester, MA)
- Windham High School (Ohio, USA)
- Windows Home Server (Microsoft)
- Windsor High School (Windsor, Connecticut and Colorado)
- Winfield High School (West Virginia)
- Winnacunnet High School (Hampton, New Hampshire, USA)
- Winnetonka High School (Kansas City, MO)
- Wissahickon High School (Pennsylvania)
- Woburn High School (Woburn, MA, USA)
- Wolcott High School (Wolcott, CT)
- Wolf-Hirschhorn Syndrome
- Wolfson High School
- Woodbridge High School (Irvine, CA)
- Woodbury High School (Woodbury, NJ)
- Woodchurch High School (Wirral, UK)
- Woodside High School (California)
- Woodstock Historical Society (Woodstock, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wisconsin Historical Society Press 2012 224 pages $22.
Poles in Wisconsin Susan Gibson Mikos Wisconsin Historical Society Press 816 State Street Madison, WI 53575 9780870204227, $9.
Memorial gifts may be made to the Wisconsin Historical Society, 816 State Street, Madison, WI 53706 or to Compassion and Choices at their website www.
The Department of Natural Resources and the Wisconsin Historical Society required that a historical archaeologist be onsite during portions of the project.
Wisconsin Historical Society Press 2009 292 pages $29.
Richard Bong: World War II Flying Ace Pete Barnes, author Wisconsin Historical Society Press 816 State St.
Housez will examine primary source material at the Wisconsin Historical Society and the New York Public Library in order to provide a much-needed scholarly approach to this portion of Sondheim's life.