MillerCoors joined with Wisconsin's 66 craft brewers, beer wholesalers, the Wisconsin Grocers Association, the Tavern League and others to argue that raising the tax in a recession was a bad move.
What does WGA stand for?
WGA stands for Wisconsin Grocers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WGA
We have 102 other meanings of WGA in our Acronym Attic
- Werkhervatting Gedeeltelijk Arbeidsgeschikten (Dutch)
- Western Governors' Association
- Western Growers Association
- Wheat Germ Agglutinin
- Whole Genome Association (species study)
- Whole of Government Approach
- Whole-Genome Analysis
- Wild Goose Association
- Windows Genuine Advantage (Microsoft)
- Wisconsin Geocaching Association
- Wise Giving Alliance (Better Business Bureau)
- Wolf Group Asia (communications advisory firm; various locations)
- Womens Golf Association
- Woody Guthrie Archives (Mt. Kisco, NY)
- World Canadian Bureau (South Park)
- Writers Guild of America (union for screenwriters)
- Wheat Germ Agglutinin Isolectin-1 (biochemistry)
- Wheat Germ Agglutinin-Horseradish Peroxidase
- Wheat Germ Agglutinin Conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase
- Wheat Germ Agglutinin Isolectin 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
The members have all received fuel surcharges on just about everything," says Brandon Scholz, president of the Wisconsin Grocers Association.
The following businesses and organizations support the Guardian Pipeline project and realize the many benefits it will provide: Associations: Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA) Hispanic Chamber of Commerce- Wisconsin Independent Business Association of Wisconsin Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce (MMAC) Wisconsin Grocers Association Wisconsin Industrial Energy Group Wisconsin Paper Council Wisconsin Public Power, Inc.