MILWAUKEE, July 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The boards of directors of Wisconsin Energy Corporation (NYSE: WEC) and Wisconsin Electric Power Co.
What does WEP stand for?
WEP stands for Wisconsin Electric Power
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WEP
We have 93 other meanings of WEP in our Acronym Attic
- Water-Extended Polymer
- Well-known Entry Point
- West European Politics
- Wind Energy Project (various organizations)
- Windfall Elimination Provision (Social Security benefits)
- Wired Equivalent Privacy (802.11 encryption protocol)
- Wired Equivalent Protocol (wireless PC security)
- Wireless Encryption Privacy
- Wireless Encryption Protocol (network security)
- With Extreme Prejudice
- Women Environmental Program (Burundi)
- Women's Empowerment Principles (award)
- Word Error Probability
- Work Exchange Program (various organizations)
- Work Execution Plan (various organizations)
- Work Experience Program (workfare)
- Worker Education Program (various locations)
- Water Environmental Partnership in Asia
- Water Extract of Pilose Antler
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sturtevant Wisconsin Electric Power Company Milwaukee, Wis.
However, this concern is mitigated by the essential nature of ATC's service to the operations of its customers, as well as the strong credit quality of ATC's largest customers/shareholders, including Wisconsin Electric Power Company (WEPCO, senior unsecured rated 'A+', Stable Outlook), Wisconsin Power and Light Co.
E[acute accent]Forty-one years ago, executives from American Electric Power, Commonwealth Edison, Illinois Power, Northern States Power, Public Service Indiana, Union Electric and Wisconsin Electric Power signed an historic agreement establishing MAIN, a regional reliability council, to coordinate planning and operating activities in 10 Midwestern states.
20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Wisconsin Electric Power Company today declared a quarterly dividend of 90 cents a share on the Preferred Stock, 3.
We Energies, the trade name of Wisconsin Electric Power Co.
14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The boards of directors of Wisconsin Energy Corporation (NYSE: WEC) and Wisconsin Electric Power Company today declared regular quarterly dividends.
We Energies is the trade name of Wisconsin Electric Power Company and Wisconsin Gas LLC, the principal utility subsidiaries of Wisconsin Energy Corporation (NYSE: WEC).