Meemic also offers additional savings to members of educational associations including Wisconsin Education Association Council (WEAC), Wisconsin Council of Religious & Independent Schools (WCRIS), Wisconsin Charter Schools Association (WCSA), Wisconsin Retired Educators' Association (WREA), National Education Association (NEA), and the American Federation of Teachers (AFT).
What does WEA stand for?
WEA stands for Wisconsin Education Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WEA
We have 111 other meanings of WEA in our Acronym Attic
- WebSphere Everyplace Access (IBM)
- West End Avenue (Manhattan, NY)
- Western Express Airlines
- Westside Estate Agency (real estate; Malibu, CA)
- Whatever and Ever, Amen (Ben Folds Five)
- Wheat Export Authority (Australia)
- White Eagle Aviation SA (Poland)
- Wilderness Education Association
- Wind Energy Area (various locations)
- Wireless Emergency Alert (various organizations)
- Women Entrepreneurs' Association (various locations)
- Work Environment Act (Sweden)
- Workers' Education Association
- Workshop on Experimental Algorithms
- World Energy Alternatives, LLC
- World Energy Assessment (UN Development Programme)
- World Evangelical Alliance
- West Essex Art Association (New Jersey)
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (International Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse)
- Western European Association for Aviation Psychology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The obvious guess is the members of the Wisconsin Education Association Council (WEAC), the state affiliate of the National Education Association (NEA).
Dues for the NEA's Wisconsin affiliate, the Wisconsin Education Association, are $400-$500 a year.
At a recent Wisconsin Education Association Council's convention, banners over the booth of one out-of-state professional dev elopment provider read, "Three credits--five days
At least of its leadership--the Wisconsin Education Association Council.
The bill was backed by a diverse coalition which included the Wisconsin Education Association Council.
About WEA Trust WEA Trust was created by the Wisconsin Education Association Council to serve Wisconsin public school employees and their families with a full array of insurance and financial products.
Strike has added insights gained throughout her career as a teacher and administrator to material taken from the Wisconsin Education Association Council's The Beginning Teacher Handbook (1989).