The Wisconsin Donor Network organ procurement organization and the Wisconsin Tissue Bank officially became a part of the BloodCenter of Wisconsin (BCW) on February 1, 2010.
What does WDN stand for?
WDN stands for Wisconsin Donor Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WDN
We have 14 other meanings of WDN in our Acronym Attic
- Well Decision Navigator
- Western District Net (amateur radio; part of the National Traffic System)
- Wewnatrzszkolnego Doskonalenia Nauczycieli
- Whip Deflation Now
- Williamson Daily News (Williamson, WV)
- Willow Drive Nursery, Inc.
- Windows Developer Network
- Wireless Developer Network
- Wireless DirectNet
- Wisconsin Development News (publication)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the director of the Wisconsin Donor Network put it: "The redistribution of organs away from Wisconsin so as to ostensibly benefit the 'sickest' patients can be perceived to satisfy the business agenda of a few transplant centers which have encouraged unlimited growth in their waiting lists till they have outstripped the capacity of their community to meet their organ needs.
Cleveland, OH; Secretary--Austin Womack, Tennessee Donor Services, Nashville; Treasurer--Jan Rhode, Wisconsin Donor Network, Milwaukee.