Daily temperatures during that time ranged from 91 to 103 degrees Fahrenheit, and daily humidity was as high as 70 percent, reported lead author Raymond Nashold, the former director of the bureau of health statistics at the Wisconsin Department of Health and Social Services in Madison.
What does WDHSS stand for?
WDHSS stands for Wisconsin Department of Health and Social Services
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Women Divers Hall of Fame
- West Dorset Housing Partnership (UK)
- Workplace Discrimination and Harassment Prevention Program (Canada)
- With Dead Hands Rising (band)
- Washburn District High School (Maine)
- Western District Health Service (est. 1998; Victoria, Canada)
- Wiarton District High School (Canada)
- Wind-Diesel Hybrid System
- Wisconsin Dells High School (Wisconsin Dells, WI)
- Woodend District Heritage Society (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 /PRNewswire/ -- Unisys Corporation (NYSE: UIS) announced today that it is heading a team that will provide systems and services to the Medicaid Evaluation and Decision Support (MEDS) Project for the State of Wisconsin Department of Health and Social Services.
The Wisconsin Department of Health and Social Services, which administers Medicaid, is expanding its service to the disabled through the Independent Care Program.