Local collaboratives look to NQF for performance measures that are valid and reliable, feasible to implement, and will provide useful performance information," said Christopher Queram, president and CEO of the Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality.
What does WCHQ stand for?
WCHQ stands for Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Williamson County Historical Museum (Texas)
- Western Child Health Network (Westmead, Australia)
- Washington Court House, Ohio (radio station)
- Washtenaw Community Health Organization (Michigan)
- World Chess Hall of Fame (St. Louis, MO)
- Washington County Health Partners (Washington, PA)
- Washington Crossing Historic Park (Pennsylvania)
- Women Centred Health Project (India)
- World Class Handball Programme (UK)
- Worthing Churches Homeless Projects (Worthing, West Sussex, England, UK)
- Western Community Health Resources
- Wheelchair (travel industry)
- Worcester Community Housing Resources, Inc. (Massachusetts)
- World Class Human Resources (KPMG)
- World Conference on Horticultural Research (est. 1996)
- World Conference on Human Rights
- Washington County Housing and Redevelopment Authority (St Paul Park, MN)
- Western Colorado Human Resource Association (Grand Junction, CO)
- Warren Central High School (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Warren County High School (Warren County, Tennessee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As an example, Bellin Health participates fully in the publicly reported Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality and The Leapfrog Group.
Prior to joining HRET, he was CEO of the Network for Regional Healthcare Improvement, which works with various quality coalitions including the Pacific Business Group on Health and the Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality.
org), the lead organization in the initiative, and the Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality (WCHQ, www.
Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality - Madison, Wis.
Chamber of Commerce Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality For more information about the Hospital Quality Alliance and its partners, please visit www.
Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality (WCHQ) was selected for the initiative in a competitive process to find the states and communities best positioned to make fundamental and cutting-edge changes to rebuild their health care systems.
The organizations selected by AQA as initial pilot sites are the following: California Cooperative Healthcare Reporting Initiative Massachusetts Health Quality Partners Indiana Health Information Exchange Minnesota Community Measurement Phoenix Regional Healthcare Value Measurement Initiative Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality Contact Jon Ford, Associate Director, Communications St.