Wisconsin Coalition Against Domestic Violence awarded $70,000 to help build financial security MADISON, Wis.
What does WCADV stand for?
WCADV stands for Wisconsin Coalition Against Domestic Violence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Warren County Ambulance District (Warrenton, Missouri)
- Watkins College of Art & Design (Nashville, TN, USA)
- Web Content Awareness Day
- Webb County Appraisal District (Laredo, TX)
- Whitecliffe College of Arts and Design (New Zealand)
- Williamson Central Appraisal District (Georgetown, TX)
- West Central African Development Corporation
- West Chester Area Day Care Center (Pennsylvania)
- Washington Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty
- Wisconsin Coalition against the Death Penalty (Milwaukee, WI)
- Wyoming Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Watauga County Association of Educators (North Carolina)
- Western College of Adult Education (Australia)
- Workshop on Computer Architecture Education
- World Conference on Arts Education (UNESCO; annual conference)
- World Conference on Accelerating Excellence in the Built Environment (The Netherlands)
- Waco Cultural Arts Fest (Texas)
- Waterloo College Associate Faculties (Ontario, Canada)
- West Coast Art and Frame (trade show)
- Windsor Contemporary Art Fair (Datchet, Berkshire, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The AARP and the Wisconsin Coalition Against Domestic Violence also surveyed statewide domestic abuse coalitions, all 50 state offices on domestic violence, state offices on aging, offices of attorneys general, and some of the participants from the AARP forum and surmised that older battered women were an underserved population (AARP, 1994).
The Wisconsin Coalition Against Domestic Violence is a statewide membership organization of domestic abuse programs, formerly battered women and other individuals who have joined together to speak with one voice against domestic violence.