Taylor holds a degree in Education from the University of Wisconsin and currently serves on the boards of the University of Wisconsin Foundation, Oak Financial and Oak Bank, the Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra and Builders World.
What does WCO stand for?
WCO stands for Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra (Madison, WI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCO
We have 67 other meanings of WCO in our Acronym Attic
- World Class New Zealand (award series)
- Warehouse Capacity Owner
- Washington Concert Opera
- Weapon Control Order
- West Coast Offense (football)
- West Corona (Amtrak station code; West Corona, CA)
- Wet Catalyzed Oxidation
- Wet Chemical Oxidation
- Wildlife Conservation Office (various locations)
- Wine Council of Ontario (St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada)
- Workplace Contact Officer
- World Cagefighting Organization
- World Class Office (Dutch management training)
- World Culture Open (various locations)
- World Currency Option (stock index)
- World Customs Organisation (Brussels, Belgium)
- World Customs Organization
- Worldwide Customer Operations
- Wanderer Class Owners' Association (UK)
- West Coast Officials Association (Tampa, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
KMC Telecom has been a steadfast supporter of Madison activities since its opening, and we are delighted that KMC has added the Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra to their calendar.