The representatives in attendance were from the following associations: Wisconsin Association of Nurse Anesthetists, Wisconsin Academy of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, Wisconsin Chapter of Clinical Nurse Specialists, and the Wisconsin Chapter of the College of Nurse Midwives.
What does WANA stand for?
WANA stands for Wisconsin Association of Nurse Anesthetists
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WANA
We have 7 other meanings of WANA in our Acronym Attic
- Wisconsin Angel Network
- World Airshow News (trade magazine)
- World Animal Net (Boston, MA)
- World Artist Network (Fairfield, CT)
- World Association of Newspapers (formerly Fédération Internationale des Editeurs de Journaux)
- Wide Area Network Physical Layer
- Washington Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Welsh Anti-Nuclear Alliance
- West Asia and North Africa
- West Australian Nursing Agency (est. 1999)
- Women Are Not Allowed
- West Asia North Africa Cooperation Unit (Department of Urban and Regional Planning; Berlin School of Technology; Germany)
- West African Newsmedia and Development Center
- Washington Area New Automobile Dealers Association (Washington, DC)
- World Alliance for Nutrition and Human Rights
- West Asia and North Africa Plant Genetic Resources Network
- Washington National Airport
- West African National AIDS Service Organisation
- West Australian Nut and Tree Crop Association
- Web Accessibility Network for Australian Universities