The contract will initially be for the use of Knowsley Metropolitan Borough Council, St Helens Metropolitan Borough Council, Sefton Metropolitan Borough Council, Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council and Liverpool City Council.
What does WMBC stand for?
WMBC stands for Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WMBC
We have 7 other meanings of WMBC in our Acronym Attic
- Winnipeg Minor Basketball Association (Canada)
- Wisconsin Mortgage Bankers Association (Madison, WI)
- Wakefield Metropolitan Brass Band (UK)
- World's Most Beautiful Beaches (Panama City Beach, FL TV station)
- West Midlands Brass Band Association (UK)
- Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council
- West Malling Baptist Church (UK)
- West Midland Bird Club (UK)
- West Midlands Business Council (UK)
- Wigan Metropolitan Borough Council (UK)
- weighted mean bulk density
- Weighted Merged Benefits Data
- Werkgroep Moleculair Biologische Diagnostiek (Netherlands)
- World Migratory Bird Days
- Worlds Most Beautiful Drive
- Washington Mixed Breed Dog Club (Lake Stevens, WA)
- West Michigan Biodiesel Demonstration Project
- Women and Minority Business Enterprise
- Whole Medial Basal Hypothalamus
Samples in periodicals archive:
Information Commissioner, Christopher Graham, said: "It is particularly disappointing to see that the advances previously made by the department for education, the department for work and pensions, and Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council - which were introduced following concerns after previous rounds of monitoring - have not been continued.
Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council will discuss their proposed council tax charges and budget on March 3.
According to DEFRA in 2007-8 Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council spent pounds 496,116 dealing with 5,175 fly-tipping incidents.
David Kirwan, Independent councillor, Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council
Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council has been using Mipim to seek suitable investors and developers for a planned golf resort close to the Royal Liverpool Golf Club in Hoylake.
Proposals for barriers to stop car-hotting and motorbike racing in the car parks at night will be submitted to Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council shor tly.
The Tranmere park-and-ride scheme will assist in helping the Trust achieve its Green Transport Plan, which has been discussed with both Merseytravel and Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council.