Wireline fluid sampling from an Upper Cretaceous aged reservoir has recovered a mixture of drilling mud, drilling mud filtrate and oil.
What does WFS stand for?
WFS stands for Wireline Fluid Sampling
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WFS
We have 93 other meanings of WFS in our Acronym Attic
- Whole Food Supplement
- Wild Flower Society (UK)
- Willamette Falls Symphony (Oregon City, OR)
- Wilmington Friends School (Wilmington, DE)
- Wind for Schools (various schools)
- Windows Fax and Scan (software; Microsoft)
- Windows Future Storage (2004/2005 Microsoft Windows)
- Winser Financial Services (UK)
- Wire Feed Speed (welding)
- Wireless Fair Server
- Wireline Formation Sampling
- Wolfram Syndrome
- Women and Family Services (various locations)
- Women for Sobriety, Inc.
- Women in the Fire Service
- Wood and Fiber Science (journal)
- Woodberry Forest School (Woodberry Forest, VA boarding high school)
- Work and Family Studies (education)
- Work Force Shaping
- Work Function Spectroscopy (emissions measurement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the Neutral Zone between Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, advanced real-time Wireline fluid sampling technology has been successfully deployed to recover heavy oil samples from shallow, low-mobility carbonate reservoirs with low formation pressures.