a publicly traded Delaware corporation (OTCBB: IMON), today jointly announced that Gallagher Research Corporation has completed its acquisition of Imaginon's wholly-owned subsidiary corporation, Wireless Web Data, Inc.
What does WWDI stand for?
WWDI stands for Wireless Web Data, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- What Would Donna Do?
- What Would Dumbledore Do?
- Worldwide Direct Dialing (WorldCom)
- West Wickham and District Darts League (UK; est. 1946)
- World Wide Duty Free
- Wahanda Women Development Group (Kenya)
- Window Watchdog Timer (semiconductor, microcontroller)
- Wroclawska Wodna Druzyna Harcerek (Polish girl scouts organization)
- What Would David Hasselhoff Do
- What Would Dirty Harry Do?
- Warioware: Do It Yourself (gaming)
- Warioware: Do It Yourself Showcase (gaming)
- World Wide Distance Learning
- Wide Wavelength Division Multiplexing (IEEE)
- Wideband Wavelength Division Multiplexing (Lucent)
- World-Wide Data Management System
- White-Winged Dove (bird species Zenaida asiatica)
- World Wide Day of Prayer
- Watershed-Wide Waste Discharge Requirement (California)
- World Water Development Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTCBB: IMON) today jointly announced that they have signed a definitive agreement for GRDC's acquisition of Imaginon's wholly-owned subsidiary corporation, Wireless Web Data, Inc.
Management is also considering the sale of a portion of its wholly owned subsidiary, Wireless Web Data, Inc.