Systems' PowerFleet wireless Vehicle Management System (VMS).
What does WVMS stand for?
WVMS stands for Wireless Vehicle Management System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WVMS
We have 2 other meanings of WVMS in our Acronym Attic
- West Virginia Media Holdings
- West Virginia Mental Health Consumers' Association
- West Virginia Medical Institute, Inc.
- Willamette Valley Multiple Listing Service (Salem, OR)
- Water Vapor Mixing Ratio
- West Virginia Mining and Reclamation Association (trade association)
- West Virginia Mud Racing Association
- Welsh Valley Middle School (Narberth, PA)
- West Virginia Motor Speedway (Vienna, WV)
- Willamette Valley Mushroom Society (Salem, Oregon)
- Woodlake Valley Middle School (California)
- Wyoming Valley Montessori School (Kingston, PA)
- West Virginia Memorial Tunnel
- West Virginia Motor Truck Association (est. 1932)
- West Virginia Music Teachers Association
- West Virginia Mountain Trail Runners (est. 2003)
- West Valley Mosquito and Vector Control District (Canada)
- Water Vapor Motion Winds
- Water Vapor Nitrogen
Samples in periodicals archive:
Systems will expand the deployment of its AvRamp Wireless Vehicle Management System on a fleet of aircraft ground support equipment (GSE) at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport.
TC63 wireless module enables broad coverage and fast data transmission for telematics and M2M applications - SAN DIEGO, July 18 /PRNewswire/ -- Networkcar(R) announced today that it has selected the Siemens TC63 wireless module for its award-winning Networkfleet(TM) wireless vehicle management system that connects fleet managers with every aspect of their vehicle operations.
Systems' AvRamp Wireless Vehicle Management System (VMS) to manage a fleet of aircraft ground support equipment (GSE) at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
Automated service eliminates the manual chore of tracking fuel tax for commercial fleets - SAN DIEGO, July 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Networkcar(R), a leader in wireless vehicle management, today announced that it has integrated the ProMiles FuelTaxOnline fuel tax reporting system into its Networkfleet wireless vehicle management system.
The specific tasks include public facilities monitoring system, public early warning and monitoring system, high-definition fire control monitoring system, wireless vehicle management system, dangerous goods monitoring system, as well as urban emergency management, command and coordination platform.
Networkfleet is a wireless vehicle management system that continually monitors a vehicle's location and engine diagnostics.
Networkfleet(TM) Wireless Vehicle Management System Selected for 1800 Vehicles - SAN DIEGO, May 10 /PRNewswire/ -- Networkcar(R) announced today that it was awarded a contract by the State of Delaware Government Support Services to provide the Networkfleet(TM) wireless vehicle management system for 1800 vehicles operated by the Office of Fleet Services.