Deploying a wireless vehicle management system on the industrial trucks in our manufacturing and distribution facilities helps ensure that only trained personnel have access to our equipment, and that they perform a safety checklist before operating it.
What does WVMS stand for?
WVMS stands for Wireless Vehicle Management System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WVMS
We have 2 other meanings of WVMS in our Acronym Attic
- West Virginia Media Holdings
- West Virginia Mental Health Consumers' Association
- West Virginia Medical Institute, Inc.
- Willamette Valley Multiple Listing Service (Salem, OR)
- Water Vapor Mixing Ratio
- West Virginia Mining and Reclamation Association (trade association)
- West Virginia Mud Racing Association
- Welsh Valley Middle School (Narberth, PA)
- West Virginia Motor Speedway (Vienna, WV)
- Willamette Valley Mushroom Society (Salem, Oregon)
- Woodlake Valley Middle School (California)
- Wyoming Valley Montessori School (Kingston, PA)
- West Virginia Memorial Tunnel
- West Virginia Motor Truck Association (est. 1932)
- West Virginia Music Teachers Association
- West Virginia Mountain Trail Runners (est. 2003)
- West Valley Mosquito and Vector Control District (Canada)
- Water Vapor Motion Winds
- Water Vapor Nitrogen
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ: IDSY) said it has received a purchase order from one of the world's largest automotive manufacturers to deploy its PowerFleet wireless vehicle management system on a fleet of more than 250 industrial trucks, as part of a trial evaluation being conducted by the customer.
Systems' PowerFleet wireless vehicle management system.
Also, Avis Budget Group is planning an "On Location" service powered by ID System's exclusive wireless vehicle management system, which will enable corporate clients to rent and check in vehicles using a smartphone and also has the potential to automate vehicle data collection and streamline billing.
Systems' AvRamp wireless vehicle management system (VMS) on aircraft ground support equipment (GSE).
NASDAQ: IDSY) said it has received a series of purchase orders, valued at more than USD800,000, to deploy its PowerFleet wireless vehicle management system on fleets of lift trucks at multiple distribution centers of a Fortune 100 company.
Systems' AvRamp Wireless Vehicle Management System (VMS) to manage a fleet of aircraft ground support equipment (GSE) at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
SAN DIEGO, July 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Networkcar(R), a leader in wireless vehicle management, today announced that it has integrated the ProMiles FuelTaxOnline fuel tax reporting system into its Networkfleet wireless vehicle management system.