Professor Fumiyuki Adachi of Tohoku University in Japan, who will address the newest developments in gigabit wireless technology research in his presentation titled “Spectrum & Energy-Efficient Distributed Antenna Network for Future Wireless Communications.
What does WTR stand for?
WTR stands for Wireless Technology Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WTR
We have 61 other meanings of WTR in our Acronym Attic
- Weekly Time Reporting
- Well to Right (of course)
- Welterusten (Dutch: sleep well)
- Werkgroep Traumarevalidatie (Dutch)
- Western Test Range
- Westinghouse Test Reactor
- White Tail Resort (Ivor, VA)
- William T Riker (Star Trek character)
- Willingness to Return (consumer satisfaction rating)
- Wind Tunnel Road
- Wireless Telegraphy Register (UK)
- With-The-Rule Astigmatism
- Withholding Tax Ruling (Arizona)
- Women That Rock
- Woody, Tony, & Ravey (radio morning show)
- Work the Room (software)
- Work Time Registration
- Work to Residence (visa; New Zealand)
- Working Time Regulation (UK)
- World Trade Review (World Trade Organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
George Carlo, who coordinated a six-year, Congress-mandated wireless technology research study (completed in 1999), considers communications radiation "'potentially the biggest health insult' this nation has ever seen.
Currently, he serves as the Managing Director of The EON Group, an independent wireless technology research boutique, which he founded in 2002.
George Carlo, chairman of Wireless Technology Research in Washington, D.
From the outset of the Wireless Technology Research program [Carlo's work] the modus operandi was to review the findings with the U.
The NEJM study was supported by grant money from Wireless Technology Research, a Washington, D.
The I2C is a wireless technology research contest in collaboration with Calit2.
Due to this explosive growth, new opportunities are emerging in wireless technology research and development.