Using the device's full wireless Personal Information Management (PIM) synchronization, mobile professionals also enjoy automatic wireless synchronization of their calendar, contacts, email, sales data, and tasks -- all encapsulated with end-to-end encryption and delivered over-the- air.
What does WPIM stand for?
WPIM stands for Wireless Personal Information Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WPIM
We have 7 other meanings of WPIM in our Acronym Attic
- World Patents Index First View
- Western Province Ice Hockey Association (South Africa)
- Working Party on Indicators for the Information Society (multi-nation Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development)
- H-Weaned Pig Intestinal Loops
- World Patent Index Latest (database)
- Worthington Pump India Ltd. (est. 1952; India)
- Women's Participation in Local Government Coalition (Australia)
- WAN (Wide Area Network) Port Interface Module
- Wan Port Interface Module (software)
- Weighted Probability Iterative Matching
- Wissensbasiertes und Prozessorientiertes Innovationsmanagement
- Worker Process Isolation Mode
- Westfield Parents in Partnership
- Wielkopolskie Przedsiebiorstwo Inzynierii Przemyslowej (Polish: Greater Industrial Engineering Company)
- Willets Point Industry and Realty Association (New York City, New York)
- Waterloo Public Interest Research Group
- WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) Patent Information Services
- Woodside Park International School (London, England)
- Working Party on Information Security (Czech Republic)
- Works Project Information Standard (construction industry; Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
eAgency Systems, the creator of web and wireless customer relationship management software, is proud to announce that it has won the AeA (formerly the American Electronics Association) award for Best Web Services in the High Tech Industry field for both its Nice Office and Rover wireless personal information management products.
More recent additions are Digital Rum Limited, wireless infrastructure software; Netonomy, Inc, self-service e-care solutions for telecommunications companies; and Cognima Limited, wireless personal information management software.