11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- ELECTRONICA -- Pericom Semiconductor Corporation , a worldwide preferred supplier of products for timing, signal conditioning and serial connectivity, announced the M-Series Spread Spectrum Crystal Oscillator (SSXO), offering customers both very low power and a simplified solution to meet the Electro Magnetic Interference (EMI) compliance requirements for applications such as digital set-top boxes and wireless network routers.
What does WNR stand for?
WNR stands for Wireless Network Router
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WNR
We have 17 other meanings of WNR in our Acronym Attic
- Wireless Number Portability Subcommittee
- Western North Pacific Summer Monsoon
- Wireless Non-Radiative Power Transfer (electrical engineering)
- Wireless Network Processing Unit
- Wireless Network Processor Unit
- Walnut Ridge (Amtrak station code; Walnut Ridge, AR)
- Watermark-to-Noise Ratio
- Weapons Neutron Research
- Werkstoffnummer (German: Material Number)
- Whole Neighborhood Revitalization
- Wisconsin Natural Resources (magazine; Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources)
- Wistar Normotensive Rats (clinical research)
- Within Normal Range (medical abbreviation)
- Waterfowl Natural Resource Area
- Weighted Non-Binary Repeat-Accumulate
- Western Nebraska Regional Airport
- Whiskeytown National Recreation Area (US National Park Service)
- Whittier Narrows Recreation Area
- Wildberries Natural Riparian Area
- Woman's National Republican Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since the broadband connection was alreadyin the building, it was just a matter of installing a wireless network router to facilitate access for multiple users.
In addition, Netgear Inc's RangeMax wireless network router, which enables the user to eliminate 'dead spots' and avoid interference from other, nearby, wireless networks, is to be optimised for the Skype service.