The new EZ-Stream Universal Wireless Multimedia Receiver (SMCWMR-AG), which distributes entertainment media throughout the home without wires, is available now, at an MSRP of $249.
What does WMM stand for?
WMM stands for Wireless Multimedia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WMM
We have 53 other meanings of WMM in our Acronym Attic
- Wild Mouse Leukemia Virus
- Waste Military Munitions (hazardous residue)
- Watershed Management Model
- Wave Matching-Method
- Weapons Materials and Manufacturing (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Web Media Marketing (Romania)
- Well Manicured Man
- Wet Mix Macadam (transportation engineering)
- WiFi Multi Media
- Windows Movie Maker (Microsoft)
- Women Make Movies (New York, NY non profit feminist film productions)
- Working Mother Media
- World Magnetic Model
- World Market Monitor (Global Insight data product)
- World Movement of Mothers (France)
- Waste Management of Massachusetts, Inc.
- Waste Materials Management Act
- Waste Materials Management Association
- Water Mixing & Measuring Appliance
- West Marshall Merchants Association (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The WiMedia Alliance was launched in September with the expressed purpose of developing and adopting "standards-based specifications for connecting personal area, wireless multimedia devices.
com/reports/c48355) has announced the addition of The Wireless Multimedia LAN: Requirements and Outlook to their offering.
OTC:AGMB), a leading provider of wireless interactive entertainment products and services to customers in China, today announced that it has entered into an agreement to purchase wireless multimedia technology solutions of Beijing Flashow Media Co.
Vidiator's technology provides mobile operators with the tools they need to create advanced wireless multimedia services like mobile TV and video.
The effort between Tzero and Tektronix, including new test methodologies and tools for WiMedia physical layer (PHY) validation, will ensure that commercially available UWB products meet the higher level of performance and reliability required to support wireless multimedia communications.
the leading developer of chipsets and solutions for maximum-performance, wireless multimedia connectivity, today announced the appointment of Mike Gulett as chief executive officer.
To support subscriber enhancements and increase cost savings, Leap will be deploying its own Tekelec 9000 backbone network consisting of multiple distributed Tekelec 8000 Wireless Multimedia Gateways and centralized Tekelec 3000 Media Gateway Controllers.