11 wireless local area network standard is limited in most cases to only 100 - 300 feet (30 - 100m).
What does WLANS stand for?
WLANS stands for Wireless Local Area Network Standard
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Wanaruah Local Aboriginal Land Council (Australia)
- West Lothian Assessment Model (UK)
- Wing Luke Asian Museum (Seattle, WA)
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan (est. 1919; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Wave Local Area Network (Lucent)
- Wireless Local Area Network
- Wireless Local Area Network Alliance
- Wireless Local Area Network Access Point
- WLAN Accounting and Settlement
- West Los Angeles Neighborhood Council
- West Atlantic (Defense Satellite Communications System area)
- West Los Angeles Obedience Training Club (California)
- Wastewater Land Application Permit
- Water Land & Air Protection
- Web Lecture Archive Project
- Winchester Light Automatic Rifle
- World Links Arab Region (est. 2003)
- Wills and Legacies Advisory Service (Royal National Institute of the Blind; UK)
- Windows Live Academic Search (Microsoft)
- Wireless LAN (Local Area Network) Advanced Sales
Samples in periodicals archive:
11-based wireless local area network standard, these reference designs enable OEMs to rapidly develop wireless VoIP phones and terminal adapters.
Wayport recently launched its high-speed, wireless Internet access, based on the Wi-Fi wireless local area network standard, into the airport market.