Patent 6,680,923 ('923 Patent) and the proprietary ASNAP (automatic switching of network access points), which allows a user to switch and connect from either a Cellular Network or a Wireless Local Area Network Access Point (WLAN), seamlessly without the user noticing the change.
What does WLANAP stand for?
WLANAP stands for Wireless Local Area Network Access Point
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- West Lothian Archaeology Group (UK)
- Western Lights Artists Group (Canada)
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (California)
- Wanaruah Local Aboriginal Land Council (Australia)
- West Lothian Assessment Model (UK)
- Wing Luke Asian Museum (Seattle, WA)
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan (est. 1919; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Wave Local Area Network (Lucent)
- Wireless Local Area Network
- Wireless Local Area Network Alliance
- WLAN Accounting and Settlement
- West Los Angeles Neighborhood Council
- Wireless Local Area Network Standard
- West Atlantic (Defense Satellite Communications System area)
- West Los Angeles Obedience Training Club (California)
- Wastewater Land Application Permit
- Water Land & Air Protection
- Web Lecture Archive Project
- Winchester Light Automatic Rifle
- World Links Arab Region (est. 2003)
Samples in periodicals archive:
China GrenTech Corporation Limited (Nasdaq: GRRF), has won the bid and signed the preliminary contract to supply China Telecom with wireless local area network access point (WLAN AP) equipment in Guangdong province in 2008.
The company's new system uses Intermec 2455 and 2425 data collection terminals and 3400 series printers, as well as Intermec MobileLAN(TM) wireless local area network access points.