Alternet will be able to control all aspects of the quoting, implementation and ongoing management of the wireless component of a broadband wireless internet network, in addition to managing network software and application software.
What does WINE stand for?
WINE stands for Wireless Internet Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WINE
We have 7 other meanings of WINE in our Acronym Attic
- Windows New Technology
- Wind Direction
- WWMCCS Intercomputer Network Data Reduction Program
- Weather Information Network Data System
- Weather Information Network Display System
- Wideband Internetworking Engineering Test and Demonstration Satellite
- World Internet News Distributary Source
- Windows Emulator
- Wine Is Not an Emulator
- Winter in Northern Europe (research project)
- Workshop on Internet and Network Economics
- World Is Not Enough (James Bond movie)
- Wine Consumers Across Michigan
- Wireless IP Network as a Generic Platform for Location-Aware Service Support
- Washington Institute for Near East Policy
- World Integrated Nuclear Evaluation System
- Journal of Wireless Networks (ACM)
- Winners Information Network (Harrah's)
- Wine Industry National Education Training Advisory Council (Australia)
- Winema National Forest (Oregon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lynches River Electric is one of a growing number of forward-thinking utilities that are building and maintaining a private wireless Internet network for their own SCADA and operating needs.
Wireless Frontier has successfully completed dozens of broadband wireless Internet networks over the past year and has been a key player in helping under served rural Texas communities with State funded Community Network Grants from the Texas Infrastructure Fund (TIF).