Wireless Home Network Protection Complements Protection and Prevention Against Viruses, Spyware, Phishing Scams, Identity Thieves and Hackers SANTA CLARA, Calif.
What does WHN stand for?
WHN stands for Wireless Home Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WHN
We have 12 other meanings of WHN in our Acronym Attic
- Windy Hill Middle School (Clermont, FL)
- Wood's Home Maintenance Service (North Carolina)
- Woodland Hills Middle School (Woodland Hills, CA)
- Woods Hole Marine Systems Inc. (Woods Hole, MA)
- We Hate Manchester United
- White House Medical Unit
- Working Holiday Maker Visa
- Woods Hole, Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket Steamship Authority (Massachusetts, USA)
- What Happens Next
- Winged-Helix Nude (genetics)
- Women's Health Network (various locations)
- World Harmony Network
- World Health Network
- Washington Heights Neighborhood Association (New York)
- Wilshire Highlands Neighborhood Association (California)
- Windsor Heights Neighborhood Association (Iowa)
- Winnetka Heights Neighborhood Association (Texas)
- West Hills Neighborhood Council (California)
- Woodland Hills Neighborhood Church (Californa)
- Weak Head Normal Form (lambda calculus)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Multimedia Wireless Home Network provides consistent data throughput allowing simultaneous video and audio streaming on multiple PCs and other Internet enabled devices without interruption from any other network activity or appliance typically found in the small business.
com Intel Corp has unveiled a new software bridge designed to enable its AnyPoint Home Network customers to add wireless home network functionality to an Ethernet or phoneline network.
Combinations of desktop, notebook, wireless adapter and PC card create a seamless, wireless home network that enables simultaneous Internet sharing, printer and file sharing, head-to-head gaming, and distribution of V.
Network attached storage devices are now an integral part of interoperable wired and wireless home networks that seamlessly connect consumer electronics and personal computers to share, store and back-up user data and multimedia content.
BOSTON -- The increasing use of broadband wireless home networks will lead to the adoption of a multitude of new wireless home devices over the next 5 years, according to "Wireless Home Devices Global Market Forecast," the latest research from the Strategy Analytics Connected Home Devices service.
1m US households) will use wireless home networks to share rich media content.
Featuring 54g(TM) wireless solutions from Broadcom Corporation, the reference designs are complete hardware/software solutions that enable OEMs and ODMs to rapidly develop cost-effective DMP products that can instantly connect any audio system to a wireless home network.