Camp Pendleton selected Inspiron Logistics' Wireless Emergency Notification System (WENS) to provide instant emergency alerts and notifications to its MCB personnel, MCB families, civilian employees and political representatives.
What does WENS stand for?
WENS stands for Wireless Emergency Notification System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WENS
We have 2 other meanings of WENS in our Acronym Attic
- Wenatchee National Forest (Washington)
- [not an acronym] elbow skin
- Weekly Estimated Net Income Statistics (TV Show Friends)
- World Entertainment News Network
- Weighted Essentially Non-Oscillatory
- Workgroup of European Nurse Researchers (The Netherlands)
- World Education News and Reviews (New York, NY)
- Western European Nuclear Regulators Association
- Wehi-3-Expanded Neonatal Splenocytes
- Whole Earth Nature School (est. 1982; Japan)
- Westerbork Northern Sky Survey
- West End Neighborhood Taxpayers (New York)
- Women in Engineering and Technology
- Women's Electronic Network Training
- Weekly Estimated Net Usage Statistics
- World Editor Not Workin (gaming clan)
- Washington Engineering Office
- Weapons Engagement Office
- Weapons Engineering Officer
- Where Economy Originates (campaign)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company's Wireless Emergency Notification System (WENS), which is based on SMS text messaging protocols, enables officials to manage and send emergency alerts and information instantly to any user with a profile on their system.