One of the primary goals of WiMAX is to eventually eliminate the cost of broadband wireless customer premises equipment (CPE)," says Lindsay Schroth, Broadband Access Technologies senior analyst.
What does WCPE stand for?
WCPE stands for Wireless Customer Premises Equipment
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- World Council for Psychotherapy
- World Championship Punkin Chunkin Association (Nassau, Delaware)
- Washington Council for Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect
- War Commander Police Department
- Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents (US Government Printing Office)
- West Columbia Police Department (West Columbia, TX)
- World Cities Population Database (UN Environment Programme)
- World Congress on Preventative Dentistry (conference; International Association for Dental Research)
- Worst Case Packet Delay
- Welsh Committee for the Professional Development of Pharmacy (UK)
- World Conference on Photovoltaic Energy Conversion
- Walter & Connie Payton Foundation (Yorkville, IL)
- Welded Cover Plated Flange (US FEMA connection)
- Western Counties Photographic Federation (UK)
- Whole Cell Protein Fingerprinting
- Wild Camel Protection Foundation
- Western and Central Pacific Fisheries Convention (Pohnpei, Federated States of Micronesia)
- Western and Central Pacific Fishery Commission
- Wisconsin Council on Problem Gaming
- World Congress on Psychiatric Genetics (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
34bis, and fallbacks), ISDN, GSM, or PHS (Personal Handy System) wireless customer premises equipment.