The availability of body-to-body networks could bring great social benefits, including significant healthcare improvements through the use of bodyworn sensors for the widespread, routine monitoring and treatment of illness away from medical centres," said Dr Simon Cotton, from ECIT's wireless communications research group.
What does WCRG stand for?
WCRG stands for Wireless Communications Research Group (University of Wisconsin - Madison)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCRG
We have 2 other meanings of WCRG in our Acronym Attic
- Washington Center for Real Estate Research (Washington State University College of Business)
- Wisconsin Commercial Real Estate Women (est. 1998)
- Washington County Riverboat Foundation (Washington, IA)
- West Coast Ragtime Festival (California)
- Wildlife Conservation Revolving Fund
- World Cancer Research Fund International (also seen as WCRFI)
- World Cancer Research Fund International (also seen as WCRF)
- Washtenaw Citizens for Responsible Growth (Michigan)
- Wessex Classical Riding Group (UK)
- Western Canadian Robot Games (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Wood Coatings Research Group (Greensboro, NC)
- Workers Compensation Research Group
- Wait Control Register H
- West Coast Reining Horse Association
- Western Collegiate Roller Hockey League
- Wayne County Rural Health Network (Newark, NY)
- Waterloo Co-Operative Residence Incorporated
- West Campus Residential Initiative (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- West Coast Radio Ireland (radio station)
- Women's Cancer Research Institute