Burkhalter spoke on behalf of the Wireless Cable Association International (WCA) in urging the Subcommittee to conduct its own investigation into the cable industry's practices of demanding exclusive and otherwise discriminatory terms under secret agreements.
What does WCAI stand for?
WCAI stands for Wireless Cable Association International
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCAI
We have 6 other meanings of WCAI in our Acronym Attic
- What Comes Around Goes Around (Soho boutique)
- With Covenants Against Grantor Acts (real estate)
- Women's Caucus for Art of Georgia (est.1972)
- Washington County Arkansas Genealogical Society
- Western Colorado Association for Gifted and Talented (Grand Junction, CO)
- World Congress of Accounting Historians
- Western Colorado Area Health Education Center
- Washington County Arts, Heritage and Humanities Coalition (Hillsboro, OR)
- Web Content Accessibility Initiative
- West Coast Aquarium Industries (San Diego, CA)
- Wireless Communications Association International (Washington, DC)
- Wisconsin Chapter of the Appraisal Institute (Milwaukee, WI)
- Women's Cricket Association of India (est. 1973)
- Washington Center for Assisted Living (Tumwater, WA)
- West Catholic Athletic League (California)
- West Coast Athletic League (California)
- Washington County Adult Learning Center (Wakefield, RI)
- Westmoreland County Agricultural Land Preservation (Pennsylvania)
- Web Cam
- West Coast Asset Management (est. 2000)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hile is a distinguished member of several key industry organizations including American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Wireless Cable Association International and California Cable Television Association.
WASHINGTON, May 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Wireless Cable Association International (WCA) Acting President Andrew Kreig commented as follows concerning the announcement today by FCC Chairman Reed E.
WASHINGTON, June 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Three leading strategists for major telecom companies are the featured speakers for the annual convention of the Wireless Cable Association International (WCA) next month.
0- 5/1/96 /CONTACT: Andrew Kreig of the Wireless Cable Association International, 202-452-7823/ CO: Wireless Cable Association International ST: District of Columbia IN: TLS SU: PER DC-JA -- DCM053 -- 9437 04/29/96 16:06 EDT
15 /PRNewswire/ -- Consumers using fledgling new video services face two serious and anti-competitive threats under pending drafts of telecom reform bill, the Wireless Cable Association International (WCA) charged today.
12 /PRNewswire/ -- After the FCC's release this week of its new annual report concluding that a competitive video market does not yet exist, the Wireless Cable Association International (WCA) today urged House and Senate Commerce Committee conferees to continue to protect consumers from the predatory pricing loophole advocated by the cable industry.
6 /PRNewswire/ -- Reacting to news reports Wednesday that franchised cable companies are close to obtaining an anti-consumer loophole in the proposed telecom reform bill, the Wireless Cable Association International (WCA) urged House and Senate Commerce Committee conferees to continue to protect consumers from predatory pricing.