To deliver the carrier grade solution, Wireless Services will deploy its Wireless Application Delivery Platform (WADP) server software -- already at work for other U.
What does WADP stand for?
WADP stands for Wireless Application Delivery Platform
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WADP
We have 6 other meanings of WADP in our Acronym Attic
- West African Doctors Network
- World Association of Domain Name Developers, Inc.
- Washington Department of Natural Resources
- Web Access to DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Objects
- West African Development Objective (Ghana)
- Washington Deed of Trust Investments (Seattle, WA)
- Washington Department of Transportation
- Western Australia Department of Training (Department of Training and Workforce Development)
- Wa Alternative Development Project (est. 1998; UN Office on Drugs and Crime; Myanmar)
- Web Auto-Discovery Protocol (Internet Engineering Task Force)
- Working Adults Degree Program (California)
- World Association for Dynamic Psychiatry
- World Association for the Development of Philately
- Weighted Average Deposit Rate (finance)
- West Africa Democracy Radio (Senegal)
- Wideband Acoustic Data Relay
- With All Due Respect
- Western Australian Association of the Deaf Recreation Association
- With All Due Respect To
- Washington Air Defense Sector
Samples in periodicals archive:
WSC will back the solution with its Wireless Application Delivery Platform (WADP) server software that processes and tracks the delivery of any wireless data to any device across any network in the world.
AU-Systems supports all the major smart card vendors' GSM implementations and will work closely with Microsoft to include support for Windows Powered Smart Card applications within our Wireless Application Delivery Platform.