Stackpole's entire product line of thick and thin film surface mount resistors, axial leaded and wire-wound resistors, current sense resistors, varistors, inductors, and various power resistors is now available from Avnet Electronics Marketing throughout the Americas and on www.
What does WWR stand for?
WWR stands for Wire-Wound Resistor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WWR
We have 49 other meanings of WWR in our Acronym Attic
- World Wide Quote (stock trading; est. 1997; Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Washington Wine Quality Alliance
- Watershed Water Quality Assessment (various locations)
- Worsfold Water Quality Centre (Trent University; Canada)
- Western Wheat Quality Laboratory
- World Wide Quilting Page
- Walt Whitman Quarterly Review (University of Iowa)
- Welded Wire Reinforcement
- Well Worth Reading (various organizations)
- Wild Water Racing
- Working With Rails (online community)
- World Water Resources and Use (UNESCO database)
- World Wide Recycling BV (Twello, The Netherlands)
- World Wrestling Revolution (online magazine and podcast)
- Worldwide Workload Report
- Wounded Warrior Regiment (Virginia)
- Welsh Wheelchair Rugby Association (UK)
- Western Washington Racing Association (est. 1957)
- Western Washtenaw Recycling Authority (Michigan)
- Western Wisconsin Realtors Association (Saint Paul, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Traditional wire-wound resistor potentiometers are applied to various fields, so they will still account for large shares of electronic components.
Wire-wound resistors with integral heatsinks ensure uniform filtering at all input power levels.