The inaugural Winter semester begins the week of March 25 and will last for 6 weeks.
What does WISE stand for?
WISE stands for Winter Semester
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WISE
We have 160 other meanings of WISE in our Acronym Attic
- Web Intelligence Search Engine (US DoD)
- Web-based Integrated Science Environment
- Wellness for Independent Seniors (Women's College Hospital; Canada)
- Western Investigation & Security Enterprises, Inc.
- Wholesale Interservice Support Agreement
- Wide-Field Infrared Survey Explorer
- Wilberforce Institute for the study of Slavery and Emancipation (UK)
- Windows Interface Source Environment (Microsoft)
- Windows of Information for Student Education (North Carolina)
- Wing In Surface Effect
- Wireless Signal Extraction (transportation; real-time traffic information)
- Wireless System Engineering
- Women in Science and Engineering
- Women In Search of Equity
- Women in Spinal Cord Evolution (Frederick, MD)
- Women Into Science and Engineering
- Women's Ischemia Syndrome Evaluation (Epidemiology Data Center; University of Pittsburgh)
- Work Initiatives Leading to Sustainable Employment (UK)
- Workers in the Sex Industry (CBO, Act, Australia)
- Workplace Information Systems Enhancement
Samples in periodicals archive:
GRAFTON - Registration for the winter semester of Apple Tree Arts' early childhood music program has begun.
The course will be offered in the next winter semester as local and international experts have contributed to the development of the course curriculum.
The master programme Regulatory Affairs starts for the first time in the winter semester 2011/12 and addresses academics with a background in natural science.
The centre's winter semester began on January 10 and currently has 300 young members.
The program's winter semester begins January 31, 2011.
The university's winter semester will end on December 31 and then everyone at the university will be given leave of absence throughout January, according to mass-circulation daily Trud.
During the fall and winter semesters, students will be on a paid leave of absence, while they will continue to work as para-professionals in their school division during summers.